Social anxiety test__simple questions in 10 minutes

 Social anxiety is a person's distance from people and the surrounding environment, due to his shyness or fear of confronting people in his community or being abused by people in society and his distance from what leads to being alone.

Social anxiety may not be apparent at its inception, but when you see its negative impact on your life, you will notice that you have social anxiety disorder, and then it may be too late to treat it quickly.

Social anxiety test__simple questions in 10 minutes


Knowing about social anxiety early makes the chance of recovering from it faster.

You will know whether you have social anxiety or not through easy questions that I will ask you, and through your answer it will appear if you have social anxiety or not.

1 Are you comfortable in public?

The person with social anxiety is uncomfortable among people in public places such as the subway, work, school, parties, family sessions, and going out with friends.

The person with social anxiety does not like to be in a place where there are more than six people or less talking, and he is also asked to participate and talk to them. He finds that it is difficult for him to share his thoughts with people.

He is comfortable only when he is with one of his best friends, or when he is alone and sits alone with his distinguished thoughts and imagination, and the reason that the person with social anxiety is not comfortable in public places is that he is afraid or ashamed of people's reaction towards him towards him. His clothes, the way he speaks, the stickers on his shirt, the tone of his phone, he is afraid that he will be ridiculed and that no one will pay attention to him when he speaks, he thinks that his opinion will not change anything from the current that walks in people (and this is a big mistake).


Well, the first question was, "Are you comfortable in public?"

Yes, I am comfortable: it means that you are a healthy person and you do not have problems with social anxiety

No, I am not comfortable: it means that either you have changed the environment in which you used to live, or you are still young and not used to people, or you have social anxiety.


2 Am I lonely without friends or relationships:

The second question of the social anxiety test is to measure our loneliness and how bad it is.

Of course, we all know that loneliness is also a Mental health problem. Loneliness is also a result of society and the world not understanding our favorite thoughts, concepts, and activities, and when we do not see anyone who accepts us and understands us well, we resort to loneliness and isolating ourselves, thinking that it is the way Unity to get rid of the pain that results from social anxiety.

And the person with social anxiety often suffers from loneliness and is isolated from society, has few relationships with people, and is more sensitive to their opinion of him.


And the second question is "Am I alone without friends and relationships?"

No, I have friends and relationships with people, and I communicate with people I care about every day, and some problems may happen, but we are always in agreement (this is the correct state of relations)

Yes, I suffer from loneliness and I have no friends, they are few if they exist at all, and my relationship is with few people. I am not a person who likes open relationships. If your answer is like this or close to it, then you suffer from social anxiety in the first place, lack of communication skills with people in order to You win their trust and love, by being a lot of appearances and not being above your truth.


3 Are you shy about expressing yourself to others?

Shyness and fear of expressing yourself is also a cause of social anxiety. Being shy about telling others about what we like and what we hate makes them take a wrong idea of us, and this leads to a lack of understanding with them because they do not know you for who you really are, for your true personality, and that is because of your shyness to express. about yourself to them.

Shyness in social situations is very bad, because it will not help you gain new communication skills and will not help others understand your personality correctly.

Expressing yourself and clarifying your personality to others will help you in preventing others from violating your privacy and concepts (Think with me for a moment that someone is speaking against your eating style and you, because of your shyness, are unable to respond to him or explain the idea to him).


And the third question is, "Do you have a shyness to express yourself to others?"

No, I have no shyness at all about expressing myself to others, and I don't care if they accept it or not. I remain as I want. I am not a damned puppet that everyone controls.

Yes, I am afraid to express my feelings for fear of being unpopular in society and I am also ashamed of that, because of people's unpredictable reaction to my ideas, my passions, and the things I give attention to in my life.

And here you are completely social anxiety.

Next Post Previous Post